Welcome to the Lower North Shore Multiple Birth Association community.
The Lower North Shore Multiple Birth Association (LNSMBA) provides support and assistance to families of multiples - from twins to triplets, to any size 'tuplets'!
Support from 'those who know'
The LNSMBA is run by parents of multiples who volunteer their time to help expectant and new parents of multiples. These parents have gone through the same experience and fully understand the challenges and rewards (yes there are rewards!) of being a parent of multiples.
Key benefits of joining include:
• Equipment hire: hospital grade breast pumps, free twin feeding pillows, twin carriers and more
• Regular local catch ups and supportive members only Facebook community
• Playgroups in the upper and lower North Shore
• Free use of the books in our Library, including books on multiples, pregnancy, early years, feeding and toddlers
• Access to special discounts, including discounts on formula
• Seminars and workshops to help guide parents of multiples navigate specific issues
• Social events for parents and families to connect, such as the annual Christmas party, dance party, Build It Workshop
• Health Support; access to services from physio, Gidget House, etc
• Connect with a broader range of other members around the country through AMBA
Being a parent of multiples is a unique experience, which sometimes only parents of multiples can truly appreciate.